Reebie Storage & Moving is taking a serious approach in our response to COVID-19.
The healthy & safety of our customers, staff and service providers are paramount in our actions to ensure that we can continue to provide timely and quality service and while doing our part to stop the spread of the virus.
All of our employees are instructed to follow the guidelines listed by the CDC:
– Wash your hands frequently with soap for at least 20 seconds
– Use hand sanitizer with alcohol when soap is not available
– Coughing or sneezing into a tissue/elbow
– Stay home from work if sick or exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 or been in close proximity to anyone with the virus.
Our precautions for your upcoming move:
– All crew members will have their temperature taken every morning prior to dispatch. Anyone who shows a fever will be immediately sent home.
– Upon request and free of charge, our crew members can wear gloves and/or masks while they’re handling your belongings during your move. Just let your move coordinator know that you would like this service
– If you are feeling sick, there is NO CHARGE to reschedule your move, providing you contact us by noon the day prior to your move. Please give us a call and we will find an alternate date that works for you.
What our customers need to know about their responsibilities to help ensure the health and safety of our crew and community:
– If anyone in the home is exhibiting any signs of illness or has been sick in the previous 14 days, it will be necessary to reschedule the services until such time as there has been at least 14 days from last sign of illness.
– If the driver or crew encounter anyone at residence that is, in their sole judgment, exhibiting signs of illness, they will not enter the home, and service will be postponed.
– If anyone in the home is in a high-risk category including older adults, or individuals with serious underlying chronic medical conditions such as heart or lung disease or diabetes, it may be prudent to reschedule the services to avoid unnecessary interactions.
– Customers should open all doors to all rooms in the home, including closet doors, basement doors etc.
We appreciate your support and cooperation during this unprecedented time.
On behalf of Reebie Storage & Moving Company, we wish all in our community good health.